Saturday, August 17, 2013

counting.



 
 
counting...
S.
H.
Bearded Man.
Home.
Living in America.
Clothing.
Food.
Warmth.
Vehicles that operate.
Bearded Man's career.
Healthy S.
Healthy H.
Healthy me.
Healthy Bearded Man.
A strong body.
Safety.
Friends.
Family.
Toonces. (our cat)
Bike rides.
Pancakes.
Oreos and milk.
Living in a beautiful place.
Having a computer.
Having the internet available.
Faith.
 
I've been feeling a little down this weekend; wishing I could change some things but having to except things as they are. Which I find is really hard. I've gone through my share of "things" and so far this one is the toughest. I guess it's because it involves what I love most. So how do you do it? How do you except things that are hard? I get that we live one day to the next and are grateful for what we have and are given...but my heart still aches. So now what do I do? How do I stop the "heart ache" feeling? Anywho, I guess it's just "one" steps. One hour at a time, one day at a time, one week, one month, one year. All of it one at a time.
 
 
 

No comments: