Friday, June 20, 2014

June 2014.



I haven't blogged in a while but things here are going great. We're all on summer break and loving every minute. We moved into our new place the last week S had school and we're settled in pretty nicely. There's a box or area here and there that can use some sorting but we're getting there one thing at a time. Every day I wake up I am more and more thankful for the home and area we live in. 

S's kindergarten graduation was so cute and I was successful in holding back my tears so I wouldn't embarrass her, haha. 

My parents came to stay with us for six weeks and we've been having a lot of fun. It's nice for the girls to have them around for a long visit since our visits are few and far between. 

(A big thank you to Kendra (and little Sailor) for taking the family pictures. We love them!)

Well anywho that's about all that's going on around here. See you next time. Happy summertime :)













No comments: