Monday, October 28, 2013

halloween's past.

A princess 2007. S's first Halloween. She was 2 months old.
 

Little Red Riding Hood and some hobo's 2008. S was just over 1 year old.
 
Little Ballerina's and  Tourists 2009. H's first Halloween. H was 5 months old and S was 2.
 

 
A witch and a cat 2010. S was 3 and H was 17 months.






Look at that face...I remember this being the best Halloween's ever!!!
 
 
 
Princess Aurora and a cowgirl 2011. S was 4 and H was 2.
This was an epic year of picture taking so that's why there are so many...haha.
 
 
 
A vampire, witch, Cleopatra, and Cesar 2012. Our first Halloween with Chris. S was 5 and H was 3.
 


 I love Halloween. It's always been my favorite and with kiddos it's even more my favorite. We don't go all out with decorations or parties or costumes but we have a lot of fun and I look forward to fall and Halloween every year. I thoroughly enjoyed going through all these old Halloween pictures. I hope you enjoy them as well.
 
***The girls dad is pictured in many of our Halloween's past. He holds an active and positive role in the girls lives; always has and will...but since we live in the same valley I thought he might want a little privacy.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all of those Halloween pictures and I also love the pics of you! Chris is right...you are beautiful just the way you are and obsessing about body image is just a way to drag you down. You are doing everything right (diet and exercise) so love the body you are in! I also love the "pumpkin" effect!