Tuesday, November 19, 2013

lover.

first month together.
 
So I was just noticing that the bearded man and I have a special day coming up. Now I'm not usually one for anniversaries and remembering first dates/kisses/etc. and all that sappy stuff but I'm really quite happy to see this milestone heading our way. It excites me because I am so damn happy that I can hardly put my feelings to words. And a whole lot of that happiness I have is because of my sweet, loyal, compassionate, caring, kind, forgiving, hard-working, patient, open-minded, brilliant, talented, and funny-as-hell husband. God you are amazing! You being my husband is great and all but my favorite part is how you're my best friend. I can seriously and completely be myself...my TRUE self around you and you love me for it. You make me laugh harder and more often than any movie, comedian, or sitcom ever could. You're so patient with me and you help me work things out that I've struggled with for way too long. Honestly I am completely selfish to even be married to you because you give so much; I wish I could make it up to you but I know that will never be possible. Oh and did I mention, to all of those of you out there reading this...this man does the dishes (a lot), cooks really good, vacuums, and puts the toilet seat down. He also makes the best forts, reaches things I can't, takes out the garbage, brings home a very nice life supporting income, loves doing things with me (and the girls), is a great road trip buddy, and is, in the best way, spiritual.  Anywho, as you can see I could go on and on and on and on and on and onnnnnnn! But I won't. He's already going to be terribly embarrassed by this post, haha, but he'll love it at the same time.
 
"I love you."
"I know."


 

 
 


to grandmothers house we go to play cards and eat our asses off.









officially engaged.


1 comment:

BiblioBags said...

Ya'll are so photogenic and adorable it's sickening. And I mean that as a compliment. :)