Friday, November 22, 2013

best things ever.

 

It's that time of year to remind ourselves how damn blessed we are.
In no way could I ever list all my blessings in order of importance or love or wonderful-ness so I'll just list my favorite in chronologically order.
I'm so thankful for my sweet mom. By my side through thick and thin; hard-working, selfless, kind, loyal, serving, strong, forgiving, and funny as hell. I love this woman!
 
I am so grateful for my sweet girls. No words could possibly express the amount or thankfulness and love I have for these girls. I've always known I wanted to be a mother but in no way did I imagine how wonderful an experience it would be. These girls are my whole life and honestly my best friends. Without them I honestly feel like I would have no purpose whatsoever.   
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
I'm so grateful for my best girl friend. She is the fo' to my shizzle. Seriously though, I don't have any sisters and I never really had a close girl friend(s) growing up; I remember never understanding why so many girls had B.F.F.'s...I'm mean what's the big deal, right? Well now I know, it's a big deal cause having a girl pal is one of the best things ever!!! Fun, kind, always has your back, a listening and non-judgmental ear to vent to or confess to or laugh with. Anywho, I could go on forever but, Kendra, you are the best!   

 
Then last but not least, my husband. I posted earlier (here) about how he is magnificent so I won't go off about him again...but you're awesome bearded man. I love you.
 

 











1 comment:

Kendra Morris said...

Nope you are the best! My life would suck without you, like seriously. We love Lauren, Chris, Sadie, Hannah so much!