Monday, July 20, 2015

final nursery design...(for real though).





So after some revision (and budgeting) I finally have a "final" nursery design and I am so excited! This design is slightly more simplistic than my initial brainstorm mood board...which is par the norm, but I am satisfied that it will grow with baby Garff as he grows. Nothing in here screams "BABY ON BOARD" and I am sooooo okay with that.

The bearded man is going to start working/slaving away on insulation, electrical, and dry wall this week (cross your fingers). Hopefully we will have this little space done (well, done enough), by the end of August.

Mexican blanket- Found a sweet deal on Brickyard Buffalo but the original vendor is Gunn and Swain
White duvet cover-Ikea
Swiss cross sheets-Target
Black shades-Ikea
Floor lamp-Ikea
Track Lighting-Ikea
Bronze sconce-Urban Outfitters
Narwhal hooks-Urban Outfitters (sold out)
Moroccan rug-Overstock.com
Grey pouf-Land of Nod
Red rug-Urban Outfitters
Mini crib-Walmart
Fox pillow-Urban Outfitters
Arrow pillow-Urban Outfitters
Triangle pillow-Urban Outfitters

Also, I cannot wait to frame up one of these free printable posters for baby boys room. I think I'm leaning more toward the "Happy Little Campers" poster, though.






No comments: