Monday, March 16, 2015

hey little baby 3.


Hey little baby,
It's me, mom, again. This probably won't be my last letter but it'll be the last about your family...(maybe.) Today I am going to introduce you to me. You probably know me pretty well by now, seeing as though you're growing inside me. But what my body can't tell you is what I am going to tell you now. My name is Lauren Elizabeth Garff. My madien name is Thomas. My parents are James (Jim) and Elaine Thomas. I am the 2nd youngest of 5 kids. I have three older brothers that I share a father with; their names are James, Damon, and Eric, and I have one younger brother that I share both my parents with, named John.
My favorite color is black and I really like white too.
I like all kinds of foods but I think a really buttery pasta with white sauce will always have my heart. I also love peanut butter and as good as they look I never have liked pickles. You may see me try them every now and then but every time I try them I still don't like them. I hate cooking but I do it because my family likes having good food to eat.
My favorite things to do are biking, reading, and decorating/designing things. My hair color is always changing so it's a good thing you will be seeing me everyday because if not you may not recognize me from one week to the next.
I am not really good at talking about myself because I think the people around you are the ones who know you best. But I do know this, I am very excited to feel and see you grow inside and outside of me. I am excited to share a life with you and to learn and grow by having you in my life. I can promise you I will not be perfect but that I will always try to be the best I can be for you. I don't expect anything from you other than that you grow and learn. Just like your sisters have been, you will also be the best thing that will ever happen to me.
Love,
Mom

No comments: