Wednesday, May 13, 2015

hey little baby 4.

12 weeks.

Hey little baby,
It's Mom again. I am 19 weeks pregnant with you and the app on my phone tells me you are now the size of a mango. I am not really sure how big that is...I don't see mangos all that often in the store but I am guessing it's pretty good size since you are making quite the bump inside my belly.
I've been feeling you move for a little more than a week now and your dad just felt you for the first time last night. He thought it was really cool. It is really cool. In six days we having our 20 week appointment where we have a very thorough ultrasound and get to see what type of little person you are (boy or girl?). When I first red the pregnancy test I thought you would be a girl. Then I went to thinking you were a boy. So I will be very surprised to find out for sure. I don't care though, just so you know. I will be so thrilled no matter what...and so will your dad and sisters. Your sisters both think you are a boy, by the way. They are also coming with me and your dad to the appointment. They are going to be so excited to see you. When Hannah was born Sadie wasn't even two years old yet so they don't really know what it's like to have a little person around, they were both THE little people around, haha. 
In other news, I have been collecting some baby things for you. There's a little crib already set up for you in mine and dads room. I've been given some nice toys and baby gear by some friends. I also found a really nice baby swing online that I hope you will like. I have a few decorations for your future room--which at the moment looks like a cave because we've gutted it and now just have to fix it up nice for you. I have a design plan ready we just need to get to work. Don't worry. You won't be room-less. Haha.
Each week we get more and more excited to meet you. I love feeling you move around in my tummy so keep it up. I am really excited to get more pictures of you at our next doctors visit and see who you may look like...Daddy? Mommy? or both? You're dad and I aren't too bad looking so hopefully you will be pleased with our genetic make up, haha. 
Anyways...
I love you tons,
Mom

No comments: